Finance & Admin Assistant – Baylor Uganda
Job title: Finance and Administration Assistant
Organization: Baylor Uganda
Location: Kampala Country Field Office
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor the implementation of a procedure of periodic travel planning by the cluster team, make consolidate organizational monthly & quarterly travel plan in alignment with appropriate vehicle scheduling and allocations.
- Weekly vehicle allocations while giving feedback to the key stakeholders in line with Baylor-Uganda fleet management policy.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the periodic regular service schedule for timely routine servicing and repairs of the motor vehicles and motorcycles plus the timely management of instant repairs and service given the Drivers/rider’s report on motor vehicles and motorcycles in line with Baylor-Uganda fleet management policy.
- Prepare monthly trip reports, fuel consumption reports and vehicle repair and routine maintenance reports to management for monitoring expenditures on repairs and service costs of the entire Baylor-Uganda fleet in line with Baylor-Uganda fleet management policy.
- Monitor the proper usage of the motor vehicles by use of fleet monitoring system to track trip movements, fuel usage, speed and proper handling of the vehicles on the on road then submit related reports to the supervisor and follow up the giving of feedback to the drivers/riders in line with Baylor-Uganda fleet management policy.
- Develop and monitor the schedule for all motor vehicles and motorcycles insurance and update the insurance claims file and e-data base in line with Baylor-Uganda fleet management policy.
- Verification of all utility bills, security, cleaning and vehicle repairs with supporting documents to establish their completeness and accuracy before submission to finance for payment in line with Baylor-Uganda Financial policy.
- Provide administrative support during the management of micro procurements within the Region in line with Baylor Uganda regional procurement guidelines.
- Receive and Capture Vendor Invoices in the Navision system. Support the finance team to timely capture cluster-based vendor invoices in the Navision system and submit them to the regional office for review, posting and payment.
- Review and upload Mobile money in the payment system. Review and upload mobile money payments at the cluster level in the system.
- Reconciliation of Vendor ledgers and provide feedback to the respective vendors on the invoices paid.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (honors) in a business-related course or any degree oriented towards Administration.
- The job holder must have at least three (3) years of relevant working experience in general office administration and fleet management in a reputable organization,
- Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: September 19 2023, 5:00 pm.