Accounting Assistant – EBC Uganda Jobs
Job Position: Accounting Assistant
Organization: EBC Uganda
Duty station: Remote, Uganda
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with work experience (1-2years)
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: November 20 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!