Junior Accountant – TotalEnergies
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Duty station: Kampala
- Ensure conformity of invoice documents (PO, GRN, etc) and accurate coding of invoices and other accounting documents.
- Weekly review of payment proposals/runs to ensure timely and accurate vendor settlements.
- Prepare general vouchers for all company utility invoices for posting
- Prepare Monthly secondary transport provisions and ensure alignment with actual invoices
- Work closely with the supply team in processing Mass Transporter Invoices and Product invoices.
- Provide necessary information/ schedules and respond to various questions asked by the internal and external auditors related to your work.
- Prepare Vendor Reconciliations on a monthly basis as per TEMUL supplier management procedure.
- Participate in monthly Physical stock counting activities.
- Any other duties allocated by the Senior Accountant.
- A Business-related degree with and /accounts qualification or both
- Minimum of ACCA, level 2.
- Less than three(03) years post qualifying experience in accounts
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Please send your applications online
Deadline: November 30th, 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!