Vacancy titles: UETCL is a manufacturer of quality mill white sugar invites applications from suitable qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in the following disciplines;
- TRAINEE ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL FITTER (5 Posts)
- TRAINEE ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (5 Posts)
- TRAINEE SUBSTATION ATTENDANT (8 Posts)
- CABLE HANDLER (2 Posts)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Successful candidates will have an initial one year intensive on the job training during which period the candidates will rotate in relevant departments of the Company to get acquainted with the functioning of the Company.
- The desired person should have the following essential requirements:
- Higher Technical Diploma (HTD) or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Not above 30 years of age.
- Must be computer literate
- Must demonstrate well developed competencies, be highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
For positions mentioned above:
- Appointment is on a five year employment agreement renewable based on performance.
- Attractive remuneration package that is competitive.
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualification certificates and testimonials along with their curriculum vitae indicating contact postal address, daytime contact telephone, fax and giving three references to:
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P.O. Box 7625, KAMPALA