Total Uganda Jobs 2019 – Paid Young Graduate Trainee
Organisation: Total Uganda
Duty station: Total Uganda Limited, 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Proposed start date: 09/01/2019
Duration: 18 months
About Total Uganda
Total Uganda Jobs 2019: Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-largest solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees are more likely to be safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and more accessible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in Europe consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.
- Learn and understand the policies and procedures of the company.
- Expect all trainings as nominated by the company.
- Execute company projects.
- Assist in the collection of data, as necessary.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the respective supervisors.
- Propose improvements and update procedures in the assigned department.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate must have graduated in the last 12 months
- Business, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering or Science related discipline.
He/she should have leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
He/she should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Alternatively, if everything fails and you do not have google chrome, you will use the long route by scrolling down to the bottom of the application page in the link below and click on “french”. The page will ask you which language you want the page to display. Choose “English”. Then go ahead and search for the “Young Graduate Trainee” job on the application page.