Job Title: Administration and Finance Assistant (Smart Applications Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Smart Applications International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Smart Applications Uganda Jobs: Smart Applications International is a leading ICT solutions provider delivering a wide variety of world-class technological business solutions. Smart has been at the forefront of providing and implementing biometric solutions that have revolutionized member identification process and enhanced data integrity and management through the use of cutting edge biometric contactless multi-application Smart cards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Administration and Finance Assistant will be responsible for the management of reception area including all administrative aspects with regard to the efficient running of the office.
- Support the Infrastructure department with Health and Safety checks of the building.
- Support the coordination of events and conferences including responding to information requests in liaison with the respective Heads of Department.
- Establishing and maintaining databases of the organization’s contacts, service providers and other relevant information as required.
- Organizing travel and accommodation for the regional staff and visitors
- Maintaining the overall standard of the office space including liaising with cleaning services and keeping an equipment inventory of all capital, fixture, and fittings.
- Issuing of gadgets for installation, smart cards and printing consumables from the store
- Tasked with raising delivery notes for the gadgets delivered to sites and filing of the same.
- The incumbent will also administer the organization’s petty cash system using both Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Support the Finance Officer with the end of month accounts and in the preparation for the end of year audit
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Administration and Finance Assistant job opportunity must hold a University degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- Professional Qualification in CPA (U) or ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Confident, articulate and with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility of assigned tasks
- Previous experience in customer service will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applicationletters, copies of certificates and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
Smart Applications International (U) Ltd,
- O. Box 33947, Kampala.
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 19th July 2017