UNHCR Jobs 2018: The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) represents the world’s commitment to universal ideals of human dignity. We have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect all human rights.
The High Commissioner for Human Rights is the principal human rights official of the United Nations.
The High Commissioner heads OHCHR and spearheads the United Nations’ human rights efforts. We offer leadership, work objectively, educate and take action to empower individuals and assist States in upholding human rights.
We are a part of the United Nations Secretariat with our headquarters in Geneva.
- Drafting correspondence for Management as requested;
- Monitoring and alerting on deadlines for submission of required documentation;
- Supporting the Administration Team Leaders and Desk Officers in preparing and finalizing documents,
- Maintaining and organizing the filing system for Administration Record, distribute and file in Record, distribute and file in an efficient registry and filing system all incoming and Administration Section outgoing correspondence
- Sourcing for quotations and making Analysis for the certification of the Administrative Officer
- Prepare commitment letter for approved purchases
- Receive and register new purchases
- Issue items from the store and maintain proper update of store request forms and stock cards
- Send quarterly request to the Administrative assistant for replenishment.
- Check, process and record all payments
- Administer invoice and expenses claims received
- Book keeping functions
- Any other related duties assigned.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
How to apply: