Job Title: Customer Service Officers – NSSF Jobs 2019
Organization: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor – Walk-In and E-channels
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Profile:
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is a Provident Fund mandated to provide social security to its members as prescribed by law under CAP 222 (Laws of Uganda) through efficient management of members’ contributions. The NSSF asset base is currently over Ugx. 9.8 trillion, making the Fund one of the largest players in Uganda’s economy.
NSSF Jobs 2019: The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring business growth in terms of increasing customer experience and increasing customer value on both walk-in and online customers. The jobholder will also be responsible for building relationships between employees (walk-in & contact center -customers) and NSSF and ensuring positive word of mouth and good corporate image for the Fund.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain customer relations: The role requires to endeavor to increase the levels of trust held by new and existing customers.
- Quality customer Service: The role requires the holder to improve the service experience by delivering efficient and quality service to customers.
- Promote Fund products and services: Maintains a complete understanding of all products and services offered via Fund’s distribution channels, with knowledge sufficient to discuss product and service attributes fully and confidently with customers so to create awareness about the Fund’s offering.
- Process member benefits: Contributes to the efficient operation of the section and department through accurate and timely processing of and fast tracking of member benefits.
- Influence members’ decision-making: The role involves influencing members’ decision-making and guiding members through Financial Literacy skills so that they do not withdraw all but retain part of their money with the Fund as a draw down, and utilise Fund’s range of products to include voluntary savings products, which assists the Fund meet its strategic objective.
- Ensure fast track and resolve of customer queries, complaints and requests: Contributes to the efficient operation of the section and department through the accurate and timely processing of all customer complaints and requests and immediate feedback is given to customers.
- Maintain audience experience while using the online channels: The role involves sustaining an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction through moderating all user-generated content as appropriate so to promote overall Fund brand through Fund’s online and social media channels.
- Guide and counsel customers: This involves guiding and providing basic counseling to customers who are in dire need, depressed among others but do not qualify to be paid their benefits from NSSF.
- Administration: Proactively assist in the completion of data entry as directed/requested based on current procedures and deadlines; Capture statistics and prepare reports as directed by the Manager or supervisor.
- Operational Support, Procedures and compliance: Contributes to maintaining a filing system and archiving customer records for proper management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the NSSF Customer Service Officer job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University Graduate degree CGPA of 4.0.
- One year of working experience working in a busy commercial customer service environment.
- Good oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and managerial skills
- IT skills- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of more than one language
- Planning and organising skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should visit this link online Click Here, and fill in the application form and send copies of academic credentials, application letters and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and onward transmission.
NB: Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate
Deadline: 27th September 2019 by 5:00 pm