Job Title: OFFICE ASSISTANT – Deposit Protection Fund Uganda Jobs
Organization: Deposit Protection Fund of Uganda (DPF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Human Resources and Administration.
Provide general office administrative support services and preliminary information to people visiting the Fund premises.
Deposit Protection Fund of Uganda Profile:
The Deposit Protection Fund of Uganda (DPF) is a Ugandan government agency that provides deposit insurance to depositors in Ugandan Banks, Credit Institutions and Microfinance Deposit-taking Institutions (MDIs).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform activities such as receiving and delivering documents or items, including correspondence, memorandum, publications, records, files, packages, and other similar material within the office as per instruction.
- Maintain cleanliness of offices, office equipment, and furniture and clean those as and when required.
- Deliver all items precisely and timely.
- Assist with basic office duties such as photocopying, filing and other relevant assignments upon demand.
- Receives visitors and provides relevant and accurate information.
- Handles the telephone and taking messages.
- Sorts and distributes the incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Administers and inform staff regarding packages supplied by vendors and postal services for the timely delivery.
- Works with vendors to repair equipment, maintain building and light replacements.
- Handles internal communications, such as office memos.
- Maintains all office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
- Coordinates messenger and courier service.
- Retrieves information when requested.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice.
- Minimum of A ‘level certificate and a maximum of an ordinary diploma is essential.
- Experience as an office assistant or office attendant is desirable.
- Certification related to office administration, customer care, facilities management or related area is desired.
- Those with bachelor’s degrees and above or equivalent need not apply.
How to Apply for Deposit Protection Fund Uganda Jobs – A’level Office Assistant:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 30th January 2020 by 5:00 pm.
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.