Reports to: Territory Manager/ Assistant Manager
Are you an individual with high integrity, dedication and commitment, then we welcome you to a future of possibilities as UEDCL seeks to fill the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote safe custody of all office documents and ease of retrieval
- Type and ﬁle documents, photocopying and binding articles in line with the company strategy.
- Prepare refreshments to staff on time and washing utensils in line with company strategy.
- Promote timely Opening, cleaning, and closing of the ofﬂces.
- Receive visitors and clients and schedule their appointments.
- Distribute information to and from head office and other stakeholders.
- Handle all duties as may be delegated by the Manager Pole Plant.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
- MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree in business-related Disciplines from a recognized university.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a reputable public or private organization
- Computer literacy with competences in Microsoft office is a must.
- High level of integrity, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be organized. good timekeeper and pays attention to details.
- Must be ready to work upcountry
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: Thursday 14 February 2020 at 5:00 pm