Job Title: Graduate Trainees – Yalelo Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Yalelo Uganda
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Yalelo Uganda Profile:
Yalelo Uganda is a subsidiary of Yalelo Zambia, a pioneer of Aquaculture, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. We implement a scalable solution to ease the pressure on the struggling wild-capture fisheries sector. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa.
- The ideal applicants must be graduates that completed their studies and have attained Degrees or Diplomas in Aquaculture from recognized Universities and Tertiary Institutions of higher learning.
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Aquaculture from recognized Universities and Fisheries Training Institutions in the following fields; Science in Fisheries & Aquaculture, Fisheries Management & Technology.
- You should have a second class upper and above qualifications.
- You must have the desire to excel through learning and gaining experience with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent professional, integrity, confidentiality, analytical, innovative skills
- Should be flexible, results-focused, with good report writing skills.
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
How to Apply for Yalelo Uganda Jobs – Graduate Trainees:
All Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of academic documents to; email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages
Deadline: 24th May 2020