Job Title: Medical Radiographer – IRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC) Uganda.
Duty Station: Kiryandongo, Uganda
International Rescue Committee Profile:
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee ( www.rescue.org ) is a world leader in relief, rehabilitation and post-conflict development services for those uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression. The IRC is currently working in over 40 countries around the world, addressing both the immediate and lifesaving needs of conflict-affected people in emergencies and the reconstruction needs of post-conflict societies.
To carry out radiographic imaging for diagnosis treatment and management of patients. This job should be carried out with utmost transparency, professionalism and duty of care
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and submitting work plans and budgets for radiographic activities in the hospital;
- Preparing patients for radiographic investigation and treatment;
- Carrying out radiographic imaging and submit reports to Clinician;
- Providing protection to patients against radiation and radioactive materials;
- Identifying and recommending referral of patients in need of specialized imaging;
- Maintaining radiographic operational equipment;
- Requisitioning and accounting for radiographic materials and sundries allocated; and
- Preparing and submitting performance reports to relevant authorities.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Must have a Diploma in Medical Radiography from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating;
- Guidance and counselling;
- Records and Information management;
- Information Technology;
- Concern for quality and standards;
- Ethics and integrity; and
- Time management.
How To Apply for IRC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
Deadline: Monday, July 13th,2020