Job Title: Data Scientist – Dalberg Group Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Dalberg Group Uganda.
Dalberg Group Uganda Profile:
Dalberg Group is a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Capital, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Data Insights and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale. We are from everywhere, at home anywhere – an African and American company as much as an Asian, Middle Eastern, and European one.
You want to work on the biggest challenge facing the world today, building data tools for decision-makers working to limit the spread of the COVID19 virus. You are aspiring to tackle global issues, from the spread of pandemics to climate change to youth unemployment, ensuring no population is left behind. You are a problem solver and a committed self-starter. You do the extra mile to excel professionally. You are curious and a fast learner.
You are passionate about the design of algorithms to solve pressing problems using (big) data, and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest trends in the data analytics field. You get excited by the fact that your insightful products help solve social impact challenges around the world. You do not shy away from working in multicultural and multi-location teams. You value diversity.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Profound information design and storyteller abilities,
- Curious, resourceful, confident under pressure, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment,
- Comfortable with agile development to continuously improve data visualizations and design based on team feedback,
- Self-driven, agile and able to work independently and on multiple engagements simultaneously,
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to the end-user,
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems,
- Communicate your ideas and rationale to the project manager or client, and see concepts through to final design deliverable,
- Automating analyses and authoring data pipelines.
- Two to three years of experience working with big data sets
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Good sense of graphic design and visual data storytelling with experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau) or web development data visualization
- Proficiency with Python and working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply for Marula Talent Agency Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: not later than 31st July 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email