Job Title: Front Desk Executive – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the reception area in a clean and tidy manner, attend to visitors and notify pertinent members of staff.
2. Maintain visitors’ registry book and direct visitors to the respective offices.
3. Provide requested information, take messages or redirect inquiries to appropriate offices.
4. Keep a databank of contact addresses of all business associates of the Authority
5. File and keep up to date records of correspondences.
6. Maintain a consistent stock of company brochures, for all products and routine forms for distribution.
7. Assist in preparing materials for meetings and produce records of proceedings upon management requests.
8. Undertake all typing work including reports, minutes, memos and letters for senior staff as may be directed.
9. Receiving and directing all incoming calls.
10. Receiving and directing all incoming mails.
11. Receive and attend to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- At least Bachelors (Honors) degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent.
- Additional qualification in customer care is an added advantage.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th September 2020.