Job Title: 3 Research Analysts – EPRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) Profile:
The Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC) is Uganda’s leading independent policy think tank with an economics focus. Its mandate is to provide policy-oriented research and other forms of analytical support to inform policy processes in Uganda. The Centre has repositioned itself as a Go-To Policy Think Tank within the wider East Africa region.
EPRC uses resources from the Government of Uganda and from other sources through its collaborative engagements with stakeholders. The Centre is searching for qualified persons with sound professional integrity to fill the positions indicated below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Undertake empirical economic policy research and analysis
• Engage in commissioned work for and on behalf of the Centre
• Based on research findings and sound analysis, contribute to national policy discourse
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• A Minimum of Master’s degree by coursework & research in economics, quantitative economics or related economic field from a reputable University
• Strong training background in economic theory and methods
• Abreast with current global and national economic issues
• Demonstrated ability to use either STATA, EViews, GAMS or GAUSS for data analysis
• Work experience of at least 2 years in a reputable institution/ organization
• Excellent writing skills
• High-level interpersonal and good communication skills
• Willingness and ability to work to tight deadlines in a competitive environment
• Unquestionable integrity
• Self-driven and can work with minimal supervision
How To Apply for EPRC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their application letter, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV); names and addresses of three (3) referees (at least one of whom must be a current/former employer), and copies of academic documents should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
No hard copy applications shall be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applicants must indicate clearly in the subject heading of their email and on their application letter which position they are applying for.
Deadline: not later than September 11, 2020, 4 p.m