Job Title: Finance Associate – Baylor Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Baylor Uganda
Duty station: Hoima
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) is a child health, not – for – profit NGO committed to delivering high quality, high impact and highly ethical paediatrics and family HIV&AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training and clinical research in Uganda. It is affiliated to Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI) based at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, USA. It emerged from a technical capacity building support and partnership between BIPAI, Mulago Hospital Paediatric Infectious Diseases clinic (PIDC) and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and Child health in August 2003.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for processing project and vendor payments on a day to day basis while monitoring budget performance in line with the approved work plans.
- They will support the financial Analysts respectively in treasury and expenses management and accounting controls and compliance in the review of staff project advance accountability reports to ensure the costs are allowable and are contributing to the project objectives.
- The Finance Associate will be in charge of payroll preparations, receivables, payables, daily mobile money payments and reconciliations.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance·
- 3 years’ working experience in the Finance department of a reputable Non-Governmental Organization.·
- Must be dynamic, persuasive, self-motivated, and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Other key personal competencies – like teamwork, communication skills, analytical skills, networking, and partnership skills.
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting packages like Navision.
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification to ACCA or CPA (U).
How To Apply:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th Sept 2020