Job Title: 4 Banking Assistants (Call Centre) – Finance Trust Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Finance Trust Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Finance Trust Uganda (WVU) Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
•Answer calls professionally
•Respond to customer inquiries
•Research required information using available resources
•Handle and resolve customer complaints
•Provide customers with product and service information
•Enter customer information into the system.
•Process orders, forms and applications
•Identify and escalate priority issues
•Route calls to appropriate resource.
•Follow up customer calls where necessary.
•Complete call logs.
•Produce call reports
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Past experience in Call Centre work environment is a requirement.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a MUST
- Fluency in more languages is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and Smart in appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management and consciousness
- Good organizational skills
- Good listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
How To Apply for Finance Trust Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY.
Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.
Deadline: 12th September,2020