Job Title: Administration Coordinator – Baylor Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Baylor Uganda
Duty station: Hoima,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) is a child health, not – for – profit NGO committed to delivering high quality, high impact and highly ethical paediatrics and family HIV&AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training and clinical research in Uganda. It is affiliated to Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI) based at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, USA. It emerged from a technical capacity building support and partnership between BIPAI, Mulago Hospital Paediatric Infectious Diseases clinic (PIDC) and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and Child health in August 2003.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the implementation of policies and procedures for operational management like general office administration, micro procurement, and fleet management in line with the related operational policies and various program objectives.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Bachelor’s Degree (honors) in a business-related course or any degree oriented towards Administration and a postgraduate diploma in management will an added advantage·
- Good computer skills and knowledge of computer accounting packages,·
- Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage.
- The job holder must have at least three (3) years of relevant working experience in general office administration and fleet management in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and analytical skills.
How To Apply for Baylor Uganda Jobs 2020 :
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th Sept 2020