Job Title: 2 Data Officers – MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Ministry of Agriculture, Animal and Fisheries (MAAIF) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal and Fisheries (MAAIF) Profile:
GIZ- Responsible Fisheries Business Chain Project (RFBCP) in Partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal and Fisheries (MAAIF) is implementing various activities in the Directorate of Fisheries Resources (DIFR), Department of Fisheries Regulation, Control and Quality Assurance in Entebbe. In order to support the project implementation, the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries is to recruit an Assistant Accountant and Data Officer,
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant positions existing in GIZ-RFBCP project on contract terms.
• Input new information into the database system
• Create and manage spreadsheets
• Control the data probity by performing comparative analysis of different sources
• Regularly update existing records in the database system
• Produce reports as may be required
• Retrieve data as requested
• Perform regular backup and security database activities
• Document, organize and store relevant documents
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Quantitative Economics or Bachelor of Business computing
• Fast typing skills
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and database management skills
• Great attention to detail
• Critical thinker
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply for MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates should HAND DELIVER their applications in the Security registry on the address below;
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, P.O Box 102 Entebbe- Uganda.
Applicants should attach copies of their Academic and Professional qualifications including a copy of the National Identity Card.
Note: Female candidates and people with Disabilities are strongly advised to apply. MAAIF Projects are equal opportunities employers. Therefore, any form of canvassing will lead to automatic cancellation of one’s application.
All services are offered free of charge, therefore, no money is required at any stage of recruitment.
Deadline: 25th September 2020 at 5:00pm