Job Title: Programme Assistant (Gender and Policy) – NUDIPU Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
Duty Station: Kampala
National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) Profile:
The National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) on umbrella organization promoting The rights of Persons with disabilities in Uganda and envisions “A Just and Fair Society where Persons with Disabilities live of Prosperous and Digniﬁed life”. We exist to advocate for The rights of Persons with Disabilities in o uniﬁed voice for improved livelihoods. NUDIPU, is hereby seeking to recruit competent did energetic Ugandans to ﬁll in The following position:
• Sensitize the community including direct and indirect beneﬁciaries on different thematic areas of the programme such as economic empowerment, inclusive education, GBV.
• Collaborate with the relevant authorities both at the district and community level for support and synergy as required by the programme.
• Supporting the community structures including but not limited to VSLA group formation, the formation of groups of parents of children with disabilities
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• A bachelor degree in Gender Studies, Development Studies, Social Science, Social Works and Social Administration and any other relevant degree from a recognized institution
• At least two (2) years of related professional experience ln the ﬁeld of gender and disability
• Experience in working with Persons with Disabilities and The rural and remote community especially ln Karamoja region.
• Fluency in the local language in Karamoja is an added advantage.
How To Apply for NUDIPU Uganda Jobs 2020:
Qualiﬁed candidates should submit their applications, copies of academic transcripts and detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees physically at NUDIPU Ofﬁces or use the organization’s
P.O. BOX 530, Bukoto Kisaasi Road
Addressed to the Chief Executive Ofﬁcer, NUDIPU.
Deadline: not later than 24th September 2020