Job Title: 5000 Special Police Constables – Uganda Police Jobs 2020
Organisation: Uganda Police Force (UPF)
Duration: Three (3) months, Renumeration: 375,000/ ugx PM
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) Profile:
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the Force is called the Inspector General of Police (IGP). The UPF is dedicated to ensuring the good governance of Uganda. That means they allow for the effective implementation of laws which control a state and provide for the security, prosperity and development of a nation.
Successful applicants will operate in the respective districts of residence.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NIN).
- Proven record of volunteerism with the UPF
- Between 18-40 years old.
- Nationalistic and patriotic.
- The applicants must hold O level Certificate or its equivalent.
- Possession of a valid driving permit will be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Should be ready to undertake the Police Basic Training.
- Possess good communication skills.
How To Apply For Uganda Police Jobs 2020:
Handwritten applications accompanied by originals and photo-copies of academic documents, national ID , one (1) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LC I, LC II, LC III and GISO (from the respective district of recruitment) which should be delivered to the police district/division headquarters.
Applications should be addressed to the District/Division Police Commander (DPC).
Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in Courts of law.
Deadline: 1st November 2020