Job Title: Marketing Assistant – Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Wild Coffee
Duty Station: Kampala.
Wild Coffee Uganda Profile:
Wild is a Kampala based coffee brand on a mission to change the coffee industry. Wild is pioneering a groundbreaking business model where we do the entire value chain of coffee at source. We eliminate the middlemen and bring the coffee directly from the farmer to the end-user. Further up the value chain, we create high-value jobs which would otherwise not be available in Uganda. Wild is exporting roasted coffee from the birthplace of coffee to coffee lovers worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling our social media accounts: creating, planning and coordinating content production, posting, and responding to feedback
- Assisting with the planning of marketing campaigns
- Help to analyse, compiling reports and communicating to appropriate members and departments
- Communicating with clients via email, social media and chat on the website
- Copywriting content for marketing materials or websites
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in English
- Strong knowledge and passion for online marketing
- A strong understanding of marketing far beyond posting on social media
- A strong desire to always learn and develop
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High productivity and strong focus
- Proficient computer knowledge and ability to quickly master new tools
How To Apply For Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
Deadline: not later than 12th November 2020. 10 am.