Job Title: Records Assistant – Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University College of Health Sciences Profile:
Makerere University College of Health Sciences, School of Public Health in collaboration with Pathfinder International is implementing a study under a USAID funded project called Family Planning Activity (FPA) in Uganda. The general objective of the study is to explore the root causes and cultural norms for healthy timing and spacing of pregnancies and assessing access to quality and voluntary family planning in central and western Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take files for action
- Retrieve files
- Maintain the file index, diary. out cards and registers
- Shelf and put away files
- Maintain file order on the filing cabinets and shelves
- Check that action on files is complete
- A Diploma in Library and Information Science or Records and Archives Management or Information Systems or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Computer Literate
- Ethics and Integrity
- Respects and maintains the nature of records and information
- Proven ability to meet timelines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
How To Apply for the Makerere University Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online via the link below:
Deadline: 7th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.