Job Title: Training Assistant – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To evaluate all Sales training needs analysis and development of training material in UAP Life Insurance.
- To coordinate onboarding training of the Salesforce, both Agency and Bancassurance.
- To coordinate incentive and motivational training from internal and external resources.
- To manage the development and implementation of the UAP Life Agent and Unit Manager training programs.
- Coordinate the preparation and registration of Life Insurance agents for the mandatory Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
- Provide Career development sessions for existing agents and conduct induction sessions for new agents.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 1-year experience in a similar role
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees online
Deadline: 8th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.