Job Title: No Experience Apprentice Programme 2021 – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
The Vivo Energy Apprentice Program seeks young, smart and driven graduates to join them for one year and render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms.
Roles and responsibilities:
This program will enable apprentices;
- Gain valuable hands on experience in various functions within the business.
- Attend to work, and carry out objectives in accordance to the employer’s lawful instructions.
- Work towards achieving the qualification or statement of attainment stated in the training contract.
Opportunities exist in;
- Customer Services
- Lubricant Sales(Analytics)
- Health, Security, Safety, Environment and Quality(HSSEQ)
- Human Resources
- Honors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, engineering and any other related discipline.
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years or awaiting graduation.
- A 1st or 2nd class degree is an added advantage
- Must have passed UACE with at least 10 points and must have a credit in Math and English in UCE.
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please ensure you include your academic documents on your application.
Closing Date: Open until suitable applicants are found
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.