Job Title: Laboratory Technician – ANCA BIOTECH Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ANCA BIOTECH Uganda LTD
Duty Station: Kampala
ANCA BIOTECH Uganda LTD Profile
ANCA Biotech Ltd is an innovative In-Vitro Diagnostic company, providing a range of high-quality diagnostic care and pathology services in a safe and secure environment. We are dedicated to improving the lives of people by providing the highest quality and yet affordable cutting-edge diagnostic solutions with discretion and timeliness.
The Laboratory Technologist provides information for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Tests; Perform sample collection and analysis in the areas of Hematology, Immunology Histopathology/Cytology, Clinical Chemistry, and Microbiology.
• Verify the validity of all submitted samples prior to accepting the specimen.
• Prepare samples for storage and maintain specimen inventory.
• Prepare peripheral blood films and tissue specimens in readiness for reporting by the pathologists.
• Perform preventative maintenance on laboratory instruments in accordance with established procedures
• Perform Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) activities
• Maintain laboratory records and archiving system of patient information, to comply with regulations.
• Result management; Enter results in the laboratory information management system.
• Comply with all relevant safety and infection control policies and procedures.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Interpersonal skills, integrity and ethics
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Performance and result orientated
• Team player with a customer-orientated approach
• Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant positions with excellence in laboratory knowledge
• University degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institute.
• Must be registered and licensed by the Allied Health Professionals.
• Grossing, sectioning of specimens and critical evaluation of data
• Ability to calibrate, operate and maintain laboratory instruments.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Total Quality Process
• (Laboratory information management system) LIMS.
How To Apply for ANCA BIOTECH Uganda Jobs 2021
SEND CVS & ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the JOB TITLE as Email Heading
Deadline: 12th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.