Job Title: Community Social Behavioral Change and Communication Advisor – Doctors with Africa CUAMM Jobs 2021
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Job Location: Moroto
Doctors with Africa CUAMM Profile:
In partnership with UNICEF, Doctors with Africa CUAMM is starting a health intervention in Karamoja titled: “Health System Strengthening for improved Access and Use of Quality Integrated Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health, Nutrition and HIV services in Karamoja.”. The project has the following outputs: 1. Strengthened district leadership and capacity for planning, coordination, capacity building and service delivery with improved implementation and monitoring of Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health, Nutrition and HIV integrated services in 9 districts of Karamoja sub-region; 2. Improved preparedness and response to public health emergencies and to critical child health services in the context of hydro-meteorological Emergencies; 3. Improved health facility capacity to provide integrated quality maternal, neonatal, child, adolescent, HIV and Nutrition services; 4. Improved community engagement for behavioral change, demand generation and utilization of integrated RMCAH, HIV and Nutrition Services
The community SBCC advisor will be responsible for overall technical and program oversight and direction in the areas of community engagement, behavioral change and demand generation, linking communities to facilities for integrated RMNCAH/Nutrition and HIV/TB services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The officer will provide technical support to the DHT, community development office, VHTS and other related community structures in the areas of community engagement and SBCC for improved demand and utilization of health and Nutrition services.
- In addition, support the re-design/re-thinking of SBCC and community engagement interventions in the project.
- A masters’ level qualification in social sciences or other behavioral sciences or equivalent experience with a bachelors degree in the same field.
- Multi-year experience in SBCC programming and experience working with district local governments and training health staff.
- Self driven individual with good team building skills, able to communicate effectively, able to write and present issues with clarity.
How To Apply for Doctors with Africa CUAMM Jobs 2021
Process: Send 1. Summary Application Form, 2. CV and 3. Application Letter only, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CUAMM-UNICEF Applications 2021 April, job applied”. E.g “CUAMM-UNICEF Applications 2021 April, Administrative Officer Summary Application Form can be downloaded from
Inquiries can be made through Phone: 041- 4267585/508; 0312260097. The rest of the documents will be requested later.
Deadline: 30th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.