Job Title: Maintenance supervisor – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
The maintenance supervisor position is responsible for supervising highly diversified duties of installation, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance and monitoring facility equipment use in accordance to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provides support to the plant, and monitors equipment usage to maximize production output.
- Completes planned and corrective maintenance to ensure safety and reliability.
- Provides detailed reports for all work completed within the computerized maintenance management system.
- Trouble shoots and identifies route cause on complex processes and automated equipment.
- Organizes with the support of head of sections (Electrical, plumbing, AC, workshop) the maintenance schedule before the action plan is done.
- Improves standard equipment and minimizes down time and reporting issues.
- Performs any other task as per management request.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- He should have knowledge in boilers, welding, pipefitting, inside/outside machinist.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.