Job Title: Fresher Child Development Officer – Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Compassion International Uganda
Duty Station: Kyentale Faith Evangelistic Centre Int’l, Kakumiro
Compassion International Uganda Profile:
Our hearts break for our global Compassion family who have suffered the pain and loss caused by COVID-19. The pandemic and economic shutdowns are predicted to push an additional 150 million people into extreme poverty by the end of 2021. The World Food Program warns that rising global hunger and food insecurity will lead to a devastating famine across developing countries. Please continue to pray for those who are deeply impacted by this pandemic. Our Compassion staff, volunteers and frontline church partners across the world are working diligently and creatively to serve vulnerable children and their families. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.
Kyentale Faith Evangelistic Centre is working in partnership with Compassion International in the ministry of Nurturing poor children and releasing them from poverty in Jesus name.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Serve as a Christian role model for the children, their families and communities: working within one’s influence to serve as an advocate for the Voiceless.
• Prepares and submits health related reports to the project Director and Church leadership as a means to monitor and evaluate the health program.
• Act as consultant on all health issues that affect children and the community by using his or her experience and expertise and equip the church on way of preventing diseases, immunization of children. Celebration of health days as well dealing with epidemics.
• Implements the day to day running of the project health activities for the achievement of physical outcomes; carries out other critical roles for the smooth running of the project as a team Member.
Minimum Qualifications for Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021:
• Degree or Diploma preferably in social science, public Administration. Development Studies, Community Health, Primary Health care and Nursing or any other related discipline.
• The applicant must have a high degree of personal integrity with public life Christian values, Has a proven relationship with Jesus Christ
• Skills in project planning and Management will an added advantage formal
• Excellent interpersonal skill, Good team Ethic and Willingness to learn
• Previous experience and current knowledge of vulnerable children ministry is desirable
• Additional Training in counseling and child ministry is an added advantage
• Age: 22-35 years and should be a mature born again Christian (if not single, should be legally married)
How To Apply for Compassion International Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitable qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their Handwritten application with updated Curriculum vitae, photocopies of all academic qualifications, a recommendation from your local Church Pastor/Reverend and names of two referees with their daytime telephone contact and postal addresses addressed to:
Umbrella Leader – Faith Evangelistic Centre -Kyentale-Kisiita Town Council, Kakumiro District
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Mobile Number +256 772 537033 / 0786 241441
Deadline: Two weeks from date of publication
Only Shortlisted Candidate Will Be Contacted
Closing Date: 25th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.