Job Title: Fresher Specialist Alliance Support – Child Fund Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Child Fund International
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Project Officer
Child Fund International Profile
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. We help children living in poverty to have the capacity to improve their lives and the opportunity to bring lasting change to their communities.
Under direction, oversees the Sponsorship Operations team’s relationships with our Alliance Partners (including US Acquisitions) and all related functions. Provides analytical, technical, and communication support to our Alliance Partners, as well as to the team and our internal partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
- Responsible for partner reserve forecasting, planning, and fulfillment.
- Communicates community disaffiliations and participant Incidents to Alliance partners.
- Delivers exceptional service to our internal partners; serves as back-up to Country Office Support Specialist
- Educate Alliance partners about Country Office and local partner operations to promote understanding and create realistic expectations of field operations.
- Supports Alliance sponsorship operations by performing tasks such as managing Alliance Participant Incident queue and fielding Alliance sponsor inquiries and ensuring prompt replies from country offices.
- Provides reporting and analytical support to partners and fields other inquiries.
- Collaborates with Alliance partners and Country Office teams to manage and maintain delivery of service expectations.
- Monitors new enrollments and Alliance sponsorships to ensure sponsorship obligations are met.
- Identifies process gaps; Proposes process improvements, develops testing, and works internally and with partners to identify best practices for addressing these gaps.
- Responsible for the dissemination of best practices to our Partners.
- Develops regular and ongoing communications with partners and strengthens relationships between Alliance partners and ChildFund International.
- Coordinates closely with team members and others within the Sponsorship Management function and throughout the organization.
- May need to work flexible hours at times to cover multiple time zones for key meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- High proficiency of English language
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, organization and prioritizing skills.
- Strong understanding of activities associated with Country Office and/or local partner sponsorship operations.
- Proven experience and comfort with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office, email and Internet applications.
- Account Management experience is a strong plus.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Ability to handle and perform in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
How To Apply for Child Fund Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.