Job Title: Fresher Banking Officer (E Channels) – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Lead- E Channels Operations
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Team Lead- E Channels Operations, the role holder will be responsible for the daily processing of E-Channels back-office activities in line with operating guidelines as a means of contributing to quality service delivery. These activities include ATM Card production, Quick Banking onboarding, Superagency functions, Cheque Book, support on Money Transfer services, handling, and offsite ATM management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Receive, verify, acknowledge corporate customer Internet Banking / QuickBanking applications as per the guiding processes and procedures.
- Timely and accurately onboarding of customers on Quick / Internet Banking in the system within the agreed service level agreement. First time right principles.
- Follow through on the timely delivery of the Cheque production and Card production files for Cheque Books and ATM Cards, respectively.
- Track delivery of ATM cards, Cheque Books and PINs and keep the Business, and other stakeholders informed on the status.
- Receive and investigate queries that relate to E-Channels i.e. ATM Cards, PINs, QuickBanking, Super Agency, settlements, Cheque books, etc. and close them within the agreed timelines.
- Daily settlements for Money Transfers (and any other Money Transfer activities) i.e., Western Union, MoneyGram, Interswitch, VISA and Express Money and escalate any exceptions to the Team Leader E-Channels.
- Timely and accurate handling of superagency functions e.g. float distribution, queries handling, user sights issues, etc.
- Handling offsite ATMs with the related activities i.e. daily ATM account reconciliation, proper key and cash managements practices as per processes and policies, monitoring of ATMs’ uptime.
- Carry out due diligence checks on the integrity instructions from both the Branch and other channels and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
- Attend to E-Channels queries in a timely manner and provide an update to the stakeholders on the status.
- Timely processing of QuickBanking financial transactions (EFTs, TTs & RTGs) and reporting suspicious transactions as per AML/CFT definition of the same.
- Work with the service providers to enforce delivery of services as per their contracts and Bank’s service standards.
- Prevent operational losses and timely fraud detection.
- University Bachelor’s Degree.
- One year’s banking experience.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and multi-task well to ensure accurate and timely completion of all tasks and projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of the back office operations, procedures and processes.
- The ability to identify and engage with all the key stakeholders in the organization.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Customer oriented (Internal and external).
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work within a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of maturity and self-drive.
- Able to work under very demanding deadlines or timelines.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 24th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.