Job Title: No Experience Library Assistant – Makerere University Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Uganda
Makerere University Profile:
Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970.
Maintain reading materials in the Library in an accessible form to the library users.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issue Library materials to users;
- Shelve reading materials;
- Keep Library materials clean and tidy;
- Vet Library Users;
- Provide security of the Library resources and user bags;
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Certificate in Library and Information Science.
- Must be computer literate
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be a person of high integrity
How To Apply for Makerere University Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates should submit their applications through the link below:
Deadline: 28th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.