Job Title: Office Attendant – ZOA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ZOA Uganda
Job Location: Arua (West Nile)
Reports to: Administrator
ZOA Uganda Profile:
ZOA, as an international NGO, supports people who have lost everything due to armed conflict or natural disaster. Together, we can come to their aid in emergencies and remain faithful to communities as they recover – providing new opportunities for them to help themselves again. The work of ZOA is coordinated from the Netherlands. We are active in multiple countries in Africa, South America, the Middle East Region, and Asia. We work with approximately 900 employees worldwide and with (local) partners. We invite you to join our team of committed colleagues.
In Uganda, ZOA has offices in Kampala, West Nile (Arua), Acholi (Nwoya), and Karamoja (Amudat). ZOA Uganda works both in relief and recovery on the themes of food security & livelihoods, WASH, primary/accelerated/vocational education, and conflict management with a special focus on land security.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office, kitchen facilities, bathrooms and (if applicable) guest rooms; including surfaces, utensils and other hardware.
- (if applicable) Prepare daily meals within the available budget;
- Responsible for the laundry of office and guesthouse (curtains, sheets and kitchen towels etc);
- Identify needed repairs in the house and premises – alert Administrator for action.
- Be available to help the Administrator to organize and plan for meetings and gatherings at ZOA office;
- Keep stock cards for all office household items, tea/coffee/sugar/toilet paper/etc, and ensure timely communication of restocking needs to supervisor;
- Ensure the availability of water, tea/coffee throughout working days for staffs and visitors;
- Ensure that the guesthouse is always prepared for guests;
- Any other relevant duty assigned by supervisor and or senior management.
- External contacts
- Internal contacts
- ZOA staff.
Minimum Qualifications for ZOA Uganda Jobs 2021
- Knowledge & Experience;
- Fluent command of English;
- O’level Certificate with at least a pass in the English language and Mathematics;
- Preferably some cross-cultural experience;
Skills & Attitude:
- Pro-active, instead of reactive;
- Flexible conduct;
- Customer-friendly attitude;
- Good communicator.
How To Apply for ZOA Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the required qualification, experience, knowledge, skills, and attitude should send their applications to: https://cvselection.net/office-attendant
Deadline: 12th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.