Job Title: Administrative Assistant/ Secretary – Goodman International Jobs 2021
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Age: Below 35 years
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
The Overall Responsibility of the Administrative Assistant/ Secretary is to support Management in the fulfillment and Execution of duties to ensure efficient management of the office and effective liaison with external partners and contacts as delegated.
The Admin Assistant/ Secretary is expected to operate and perform to the highest professional standards with considerable Independence, Diversity, Initiative and high level organizational skills and knowledge of Goodman International Policies
Roles and responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to all employees and support the Senior management team
- Receiving and directing of all correspondences from service providers and clients through email, phone and in-person.
- Organize and facilitate company visitor activities such as reservations of hotels, transport and other in-house compliments
- Co-ordinate and arrange conferences, meetings and other schedules for the senior management team
- Co-ordinate with the HRM to facilitate internal memos and organize HR related activities
- Participate fully in the company’s ISO meetings by taking part in meetings, audits and compilation of reports.
- Represent the company at external meetings and attend other gatherings on behalf of SMT
- Plan and Co-ordinate with the SMT events, sponsorship and other voluntary activities
- Be responsible for the purchase and procurement of office supplies such as stationary and cleaning supplies
- Work together with the SMT to improve company operations, minimize costs and actively present innovative solutions to the team
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
- The Administrative Assistant/ Secretary must hold a Degree in an Administration-related or Business-related course from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in the position of Secretary or Administrative assistant
- Should have certificates in acquired skills of Secretarial activities and/or computer skills
- Must be computer literate with high understanding and knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Must be active, motivated, well spoken, presentable and highly independent
- Must be willing to work in a team and have the ability to supervise personnel
- Age: preferably below 35 Years.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter, updated resume / CV and scanned copy of your recent passport size photo via Email to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.