Job Title: Fresher Cashiers – Le Petit Village Hotel Jobs
Organization: Quality Hill Boutique Mall
Location: Le Petit Village Hotel, Kampala, Uganda
Quality Hill Boutique Mall Profile:
Quality Hill Boutique Mall is a luxury shopping mall that offers a host of unforgettable experiences, including savoury wine from The Pantry, gourmet dining at Le chateau, the most beautiful stay at Le Petit Village Hotel, unique furniture + home decor & interior items from M-Maison, freshly baked goods at La Patisserie and more exciting stores opening soon.
A Cashier, or Retail Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment. Their duties include balancing the cash register, making changes, recording purchases, processing returns and scanning items for sale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- The Cashier must have a credit pass in Mathematics & English at O-Level
- Two years of cashiering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly articulate and flexible with pleasing personality.
- Should have knowledge in basic computer literacy.
How To Apply for Le Petit Village Hotel Jobs
Email your updated CV to the Human Resource Manager, email@example.com
Deadline: 15th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.