Job Title: 10 Personalized Internet Assessors (Swahili Language) – TELUS International Jobs 2021
Organization: TELUS International
Duty Station: Kampala
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Role
TELUS International Profile:
TELUS International partners with the world’s most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it.
Telus International offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Telusinternational.ai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability.
- We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English & Swahili
- You must be living in Uganda for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Uganda.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
How To Apply for
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.