Job Title: Reconciliation & Liquidity Admin Officer – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: You’ll work from our office in Kampala and will spend most of the day in the field possibly, in other regions of Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money has a mission to bring digital finance to everyone in Africa. Wave is solving this problem by using technology to build a radically inclusive and extremely affordable financial network.
We’re looking for a Reconciliation Officer who is resourceful and excited about getting things done as we rapidly scale our business in Uganda In this role, you will be responsible for daily bank reconciliations to ensure our bank partner balances match our booking/internal balances
Roles and responsibilities:
- Going through each transaction individually, making sure the amounts are correctly recorded in our internal ledger
- Exporting daily statements from bank portals to record it internally for reconciliation purposes
- Report and alert if there are any differences to investigate
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions.
- Record daily and monthly bank fees.
- Investigate and identify the source of any discrepancy or balance difference.
- Assisting the Liquidity Manager in implementing projects related to liquidity.
- Tracking the balance of E-float creation and hexing billing.
- Creating a daily reconciliation report.
- Fluent in English and another local language
- In-depth knowledge of our product and agent network since the candidate will be required to explain the product to agents and other stakeholders
- Work authorization in Uganda
- You might be a good fit if you
- You have knowledge of and experience in basic bookkeeping or accounting skills.
- Are comfortable with technology, including using google sheets, excel, etc…
- Good with maths and numbers
- Are excessively detail-oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- You’re self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team-oriented
- Love owning projects – you are autonomous yet know when to escalate issues.
- Willing to go the distance to get something done
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Are flexible enough to adapt to various process changes and updates gracefully
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
NB: Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.