Job Title: Fleet Artisan – Coca Cola Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda
Reference Number- CCB210501-1
Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Profile:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company Limited and Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited. We are currently seeking to recruit a Fleet Artisan based in Kampala. As a Fleet Artisan, you will report directly to the Team Leader – Fleet. Key Purpose Statement The main purpose of this role is to ensure availability of fleet by doing top quality mechanical repairs, root cause analysis and troubleshooting; making sure that all mechanical repairs are carried out according to the CCBA fleet policy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of maintenance tasks repairs, preventive maintenance, breakdowns, and break-ins for all fleet
- Operational monitoring of all fleet daily, weekly, and monthly checks and maintenance records in line with our TCCMS, MDWT requirements.
- Ensure all Maintenance requests are provided with work assessment
- Carrying out investigations for breakdowns with the 5WHY principle
- Ensure all repairs are recorded on a work order open for the specific truck and specific work
- Ensure all running checklists are properly recorded and filed
- Make sure all trucks, forklifts, motorcycles, and vehicles are properly greased, lubricated, and tightened according to CLIT standards
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the Team Leader/ Fleet Manager
- Minimum requirement: MVP part II or Diploma or equivalent experience in Auto Mechanics or any other related course in automotive.
- Added advantage: Advanced Computer skills, SAP, and Excel experience.
- Knowledge of Actros trucks, Atego trucks, Mercedes trucks, Isuzu, Toyota, diagnosis, and battery management.
- At least 2years experience working with Light, Medium, and heavy Delivery vehicles
- Excellent at Teamwork and Innovations
- Must be self-motivated, willing to be developed, and with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and high focus on accuracy
- Good oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deliver results against key targets
How To Apply for Coca Cola Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: 5th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.