Job Title: 13 UG Distribution Supervisors – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Masaka, Mukono, Jinja, Busia, Mbale, Soroti, Fortportal, Mbarara, Kabale, Lira, Gulu, Arua, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money is building a cashless Africa – starting in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda & now in Mali. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash. We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave.
We’re looking for a Distribution Supervisor with great management skills, who is detail-oriented and a people person. You will be participating in managing our distribution team in the assigned region in Uganda.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be in a key position to implement Wave’s rapid growth strategy
- Managing a team of 20-50 distributors
- Scout markets and develop concrete plans for market distribution activities
- Work closely with our field agent team to ensure Wave has a visible presence in Uganda
- Using a map and site visits to conduct distribution in key assigned areas of Uganda
- Working with a territory lead to identify and implement various distribution strategies
- Managing, improving and evaluating the activities of 20-50 distributors
- Mastering Wave distribution for new clients
- Giving feedback to our product team and engineers to improve the distribution process
- Coaching, training and mentoring teams to achieve desired market impact and targets
- High sales acumen
- Are excited about working in the field, as this is a field-only role
- Are detail oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Are a clear and proactive communicator, able to independently follow through on tasks and able to manage priorities effectively
- Enjoy team work, but also know how to work well independently
- Are intellectually curious, creative in the way you go about tackling problems, and embrace failure as a means to spark innovation and growth
- Demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Have experience in a field sales job
- Can work in the local language of the area of operation.
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.