Job Title: Relationship Manager Home Loans – KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: KCB Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Bank Uganda Profile:
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012.
The RM Home Loans is accountable for the growth of the Bank’s mortgage business through sales, service and retention of a mortgage portfolio and ensure portfolio quality in line with the department’s targets and the Bank policies.
He/she will offer mortgage customers banking and financial advisory services to achieve sales performance against targets, examine growth opportunities, enable sales improvements & product mix development
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure that services delivered meet client expectations.
- Assess credit requests in conjunction with the credit department in line with the banks credit standards, policies, procedures, and practices and recommend action to the credit department and committee.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Perform, promote, and maintain the highest standards of customer service to maximize returns from existing relationships.
- Develop and implement business growth strategies to grow the mortgage portfolio including developing direct customer contact and relationships with account holders.
- Carry out sales visits to existing & potential top clients, identify sales leads, and report on your home loan portfolio.
- Handle customer queries and complaints and resolve them in a timely manner and escalate any unresolved queries in line with the Customer Service Charter.
- Any other duty as maybe assigned by the bank.
- Assistant Relationship Managers
- Branch Team
- Credit Team
- Diaspora Team
- Corporate Team
- Key Customers
- KCB Business Partners
- Responsible for home loans sales & financial targets as will be agreed using different parameters especially on customer numbers, liabilities, assets, and revenue growth.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
Academic & Professional:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management, or any relevant field.
- Professional Qualifications
- Master’s Degree
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Practical training in business growth in the financial services sector.
- Must have critical thinking, analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Banking or similar environment
- Must have a good understanding of Mortgage financing with proven practical experience.
- Advanced, computer literacy, numerical skills, and statistical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills, Assertive, “self-starter” personality that is energetic and a natural net worker.
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and in position to exercise excellent judgment.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
- Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational and cultural boundaries.
- Takes clear accountability and focuses on delivery of broader sales targets.
- Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model KCB’s values and leadership behaviors.
- Must be a person of impeccable integrity.
How To Apply for KCB Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.