Job Title: IT Procurement and Asset Admin – McDermott Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: McDermott Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
McDermott Uganda Profile
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. Our customers trust our technology-driven approach to design and build infrastructure solutions to responsibly transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. From concept to commissioning, our expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
As part of the it team for the project supporting multiple locations high quality work needs to be delivered to all project phases, the interaction and communication with other department is priority for the quality of the service given to the end user and the project.
Collaborate and continuously improve the relationship with vendors seeking the benefit for the company. Other responsibilities and duties described below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track and manage the it asset general inventory registry.
- Manage, arrange inventory restock when needed.
- Understand the organization procurement processes and procedures.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products.
- Prepare, submit and follow up project it fmr’s life cycle.
- Prepare and manage it po’s registry for the project.
- Follow up the logistics until the it material is received.
- Invoice registry.
- General it procurement documentation, reports.
- Prepare cellphone consumption report.
Minimum Qualifications for McDermott Uganda Jobs 2022
- Communication: strong verbal and written communication skills are a requirement for procurement specialists. They use these skills to determine their company’s product needs and to create constructive relationships with vendors.
- Problem solving: a procurement specialist must have strong problem-solving skills. For example, they may need to solve the problem of a product or service that does not meet the quality standards of required goods.
- Reports via ms office: reports is part of the responsibilities of the role.
- Organize and proactive: able to anticipate risk within it procurement processes and seek solutions in accordance with company policies to avoid delays within the execution of the it plan.
How To Apply for McDermott Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.