Job Title: 5 Tellers – I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: I&M Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Operations Manager
I&M Bank Uganda Profile:
I&M Bank is a leading banking and insurance group in Eastern Africa with a presence in Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers.
The Teller will provide exceptional customer Service while processing deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures and accurately record all transactions and balance each day’s operations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Accurately pay and receive cash on behalf of the bank.
- Balance work daily, and support the operations and service functions of the branch, including adherence to policies and procedures.
- As a branch team member, will be responsible for identification and refereal of sales opportunities by uncovering financial needs and educating customers on banking products and services.
- Cross sell bank products (e.g Banc assurance, digital banking) to the customers.
- Play an integral role in achieving branch goals.
- Maintain the highest level confidentiality and integrity to both internal and external customers
- Buy and sale Foreign currencies using approved rates confirmed by Treasury
- Process Money Transfer transactions using the available bank platforms
- Issue out debit cards, and Cheque banks to customers
- Respond to customer queries or refer them to the appropriate service channels where necessary.
- Provide customers with excellent service while processing other non cash services.
- Maintain a professional manner to build customer confidence and trust.
- Support the Bank’s guidelines for providing excellent customer service, including greeting customers, smiling, using their name and building a rapport with customers; that generates customer loyalty.
- Proactively identify referral opportunities utilizing the fundamentals of the sales process by uncovering customer needs and promoting the bank products and services.
- Achieve personal referral goals and actively participate in branch sales promotions and take part in weekly branch/sales meetings.
- The applicant must hold a first degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- At least Credits in Mathematics & English at O-Level
- Experience in sales and cash handling will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Orient Bank’s product and service offerings
- Possess good interpersonal/communication/ numerical skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic electronic banking trends and developments
- Receptive to alternative views, open minded, flexible and adaptable
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Willing to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Has intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs & empathy for the customers situation
- Must be courteous, attentive, and patient in dealing with the public
- Excellent communication skills (is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech)
- Feels comfortable handling large amounts of cash and working with computers and video terminals
- Multilingual ability.
How To Apply for I&M Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 4th May 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.