Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer – Cobblestone Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Cobblestone Energy
Duty Station: Dubai
Cobblestone Energy Profile:
Cobblestone Energy is a proprietary trading firm that specializes in the wholesale electricity market across Europe. Electricity is fundamental to the world’s economic activities. We trade enough electricity every day to power a small country, and in doing so, we help to address the mismatch between electricity generation and consumption.
At Cobblestone Energy we are on a mission to build the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with our technology being used by our teams of commercial traders to create significant value. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful developers who are passionate about building exceptionally reliable and performance data processing solutions. You want to help the commercial team make data-informed decisions, have a curious mindset, and are motivated to understand our business better. Developing a strong domain knowledge of our industry over time is key to long term success in this role.
If you have excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a passion for developing and improving applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, then we would like to meet you.
Roles and responsibilities:
What we offer in this role
- Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
- A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
- An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
- Vast growth potential in every aspect.
- 15% target bonus with further upside.
- Employee share scheme participation
- International relocation support
- Opportunity to be embedded within a commercial team for those with strong commercial interest
- Write software applications and programs for backend/frontend purposes.
- Analyse programs and apps to improve their features and functionalities.
- Test & debug programs and fix any reported bugs.
- Collaborate with the tech team to improve the performance, efficiency, and scalability of our tools.
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical & Computer Eng.
- Programming skills in Python language.
- Knowledge of at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask …) is a plus.
- Programming skills in Java is a plus.
- Familiarity & Knowledge in front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and webservices.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server …) and SQL language.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus / Knowledge of data visualization tools, mainly Tableau, is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
How To Apply for Cobblestone Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.