World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022 – Temporary Advocacy Support Assistant
Job Title: Temporary Advocacy Support Assistant – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: World Vision International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Associate Director Advocacy
World Vision International Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.”
To support World Vision Uganda Advocacy Unit with logistical and administrative services for external and internal engagements at national and local level. This role reports to the Associate Director Advocacy and directly supports the Advocacy Unit and Sector Technical Leads where necessary.
Roles and responsibilities of World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Support with procurement of consultants and vendors for all advocacy related activities at national level including external engagement and /or events
- Manage invoices and follow up on payments of relevant service providers
- Assist in organizing catering needs for internal and external meetings
- Support external engagement meetings ensuring all the necessary logistics are in place including registration forms IEC materials and process transport refund where applicable
- Assist with delivery of invitations and track RSVPs including thank you notes for external engagements
- Ensure all advocacy related IEC materials ( Banners, Notebooks, T-shirts , publications etc.) are safely stored and availed whenever required by programme teams
- Ensure all advocacy reports, strategic and policy documents are properly filed for knowledge management
- Support logistics for child participation in national level engagements
- Support in any other relevant duties assigned
Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal candidate must possess a University Degree in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences, development studies and any other business discipline
- Two to three years of relevant experience in administration work serving in a highly demanding office environment.
- Must have advanced knowledge in computer applications in the MS office suite (Excel, Word, Teams etc)
- He/she should be keen on details and well organized individual.
- He /she should be able to manage a team of staff as well as cooperate with other unit
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Excellent team player.
- Should be knowledgeable , optimistic , determined and engaging
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 26th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.