Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Laboratory Coordinator
Job Title: Laboratory Coordinator – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carry out product quality tests on main product samples from each truck received in the depot and all the storage tanks in services.
- Manage and maintain good stock of consumable items, reagents, and chemicals in the laboratory.
- Perform main product test, report, analyze and make recommendations on all contaminated products received/ returned to the depot.
- Perform and maintain records on internal calibrations for laboratory equipment in line with the procedures.
- Test and report the results of main products received from customer sites.
- Consistently achieve agreed business plan KPI’s measured on monthly basis.
- Manage stocks of tested samples and ensure that they go through the validation process.
- Prepare for laboratory and HSE management audits and close findings effectively.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly laboratory reports in a timely manner.
- Monitor and oversee the adequate maintenances of laboratory equipment.
- Coordinate and oversee the monthly testing and sampling of all the main product storage tanks in the depot.
- Monitor Quality, Safety and Environmental standards in the laboratory in Liaison with the depot staff to ensure proper sampling for all trucks
- Perform periodic sampling and testing of service stations and consignment sites.
- Manage the human resources in the laboratory.
- Ensure good laboratory practices.
- Ensure that all relevant quality control documents are updated and filled in the laboratory.
- Any other duties as relating to the role assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, chemical process engineering, industrial chemistry or an equivalent qualification from a reputable University.
- At least 3 years proven working experience in preferably petroleum laboratory
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with strict adherence to set deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data, compile results and prepare reports.
- Supervisory experience in the production plant or laboratory setting
- Good technical skills and an experience in laboratory Management
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations is an added advantage
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.