Mott MacDonald Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Learning Support Officer
Job Title: Learning Support Officer – Mott MacDonald Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Mott MacDonald
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mott MacDonald Profile
Mott MacDonald is a leading, employee-owned global management, engineering and development consultancy with £1 billion revenue and more than 14,000 staff working in 140 countries for both the public and private sectors. Our International Development Services Unit, IDS, operates portfolios within the international development sectors of Environment, Climate, Water, Roads, Rural & Urban Development, Education, Health, Social and Economic Development in over 40 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversight over CLL, radio and community engagement (CE) activities
- Oversee the set up/scale-up of the CLL activities within the LG spearheaded by the CDO & DEO offices and SESIL. Depending on start date, priorities will include community support to identification of sub-counties/parishes, mobilisation/sensitisation, support to identification of eligible learners, mapping of learning centres, identification of Community Learning Fascinators (CLFs)/volunteers/, support to developing systems for facilitation payments, developing monitoring systems
- Coordinate the training activities for CLL including developing training workplans/schedules and budgets (CLF ToTs/induction, Peer to Peer trainings).
- Coordinate the follow-up, and ensure effective mentorship of CLFs including peer to peer CPD sessions for CLFs, including ensuring proposed structures function effectively in the first months of implementation.
- Provide ongoing technical support to the implementation of the CLL, radio and community engagement (CE) initiatives
- Coordinate/collaborate with the key stakeholders at district, subcounty, parish and CLL centre levels (including centre management committees).
- RAL/Reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to the quality assurance of CLL lessons by regularly observing lessons and providing feedback to CLFs.
- Coordinate the collection and submission of monthly reports by the CLFs and CLL Commiteees
- Nurture communication and ensure appropriate planning/updates with both technical and political teams at LG including sharing plans to inform the LG planning processes.
- Working with the RAL team, coordinate the CLL and CE M&E activities at community, parish/subcounty, district levels.
- Collaborate closely with the LGs stakeholders including the DEO to support monitoring of CLL, CE and radio activity implementation and learner progress, among others through regular coordination meetings.
- Effectively document all information related to project successes and best practices
- In close collaboration with the national and regional teams to ensure that they develop and implement effective strategies that raise the learning outcomes of children in CLL
- Submit weekly / monthly / quarterly internal reports on CLL, radio and CE
- Monitoring and report on any developments within the context in which they operate that have likely implications on the delivery of SESIL activities. This includes any legal or regulatory changes, issues, risks, new reforms, strategies or policies that have been proposed or introduced, that have implications on delivery of SESIL activities.
- Immediately report any safeguarding incidents in line with SESIL/Mott MacDonald’s Safeguarding Policy.
- Submit monthly safeguarding log highlighting safeguarding incidents from the delivery of CLL.
- Provide continuous mentorship and guidance to CLFs and communities on safeguarding issues.
- The ideal applicant must hold a University Degree in Education, Social Sciences, or related field; or equivalent by experience.
- Work experience in education, ideally in literacy and numeracy programmes targeting early grade children.
- Work experience in international development
- Experience with Project Cycle Management, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes
- Experience working with Local Governments and communities on education, coaching and mentoring, and life skills are a plus.
- Experience with working in a multicultural team.
How To Apply for Mott MacDonald Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- Administrative Assistant – MRC/UVRI
- Front Desk Agent – Mestil Hotel
- Accounts Assistant – Armstrong Consulting Engineers
- Graduate Management Trainee – Airtel Uganda
- UN Volunteers Uganda Jobs 2022 – 20 No Experience Project Advocates
- Database System Administrator – Nakasero Hospital Ltd
- Marketforce Uganda Jobs 2021 – Fresher Customer Experience Executive
- NGO Jobs Uganda 2017 – Fresher Diploma Instructors at Vision for Africa International
- UpEnergy Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Engineering Technician
- EBC Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Merchandisers
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (494)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,281)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (107)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (47)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (393)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (297)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (103)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (116)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (359)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (137)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (67)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (368)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Finance Jobs (681)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (91)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (82)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (392)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (61)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (42)
- Hotel Jobs (18)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (222)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (481)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (30)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (532)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (116)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (121)
- Manufacturing Jobs (27)
- Marketing Jobs (144)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (68)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (459)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (250)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,571)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (631)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (214)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (312)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (3)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (64)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (91)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (125)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (325)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (263)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (73)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (103)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (149)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (299)
- UN jobs in Uganda (411)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (89)