MTN Uganda Jobs 2022 – Supervisor (Activations & Provisioning)
Job Title: Supervisor (Activations & Provisioning) – MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Manager – Billing
MTN Uganda Profile:
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
- To guard against potential loss of revenue in MTN Uganda as a business unit.
- To ensure that all service requests are timely and accurately registered, assigned the correct tariffs on the billing system through effective leadership and management of the activations section.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assume responsibility for first line management of the activations section, by steering and motivating the team to achieve its full potential.
- To increase MTN’s Market share and growth by ensuring that all postpaid clients have been accurately registered, provisioned and assigned the correct tariffs on the billing system.
- To ensure that all new activations are performed within the stipulated activations lead time.
- Safely manage client records and the filing process (contracts plus all subsequent client letters)
- Perform qualitative regular audits of all activations done to ensure that the tariff plans and services assigned correspond with the client’s requests
- Manage sim card stock for postpaid activations, safe custody, reconciliation, and re-ordering.
- Manage the process of issuing safe custodianship and reconciliation of preferential sim cards and control unauthorized access.
- Ensure subscriber reconciliation in liaison with NWG,IT,R,A for switch to billing activations errors are timely corrected for billing.
- Monitor individual/team activities and produce performance management reports highlighting adherence to KPIs
- Ensure processes and policies are developed and maintained.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business discipline. § Excellent Customer management skills, self-motivated with good planning and organization skills
- 3-4 years’ experience in a busy Customer environment with proficiency in report writing skills.
- Knowledge of MTN products and service is an added advantage
Other Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to lead, support, coach and motivate teams
- Excellent troubleshooting, planning, organisation, and problem-solving skills § Excellent knowledge of MTN Uganda ‘s products and services
- Proven record of optimism and ability to lead change management.
- Alignment to overall revenue management and reconciliation initiatives
- Observe requirements and obligations under the work place health and safety practises
How To Apply for MTN Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.