Ruby’s Gift Store Jobs 2022 – Fresher Delivery Rider
Job Title: Delivery Rider – Ruby’s Gift Store Jobs 2022
Organization: Ruby’s Gift Store
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: UGX 350,000/=
Ruby’s Gift Store Profile:
Ruby’s Gift Store is a Christian and Inspirational Gifts shop that started in January 2018 based in Kampala. We offer a wide range of Christian and Inspirational gifts for various occasions.
Our products include: Coffee mugs, wall hangings, Fashion Accessories, Books, kitchenware and so much more. Our website is www.rubysgiftstore.com. On Facebook, you can find us at Ruby’s Gift Store and @rubysgiftstore on Instagram. Ruby’s Gift Store is located at L33 Loy Plaza in Kisaasi, Kampala. Our Core values by which the team operates are: Excellence, Professionalism and Trust. These principles guide how we do our work internally and how we handle customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of purchases made by customer from the shop to customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Pickup and delivery of items relevant for the store, supplies and accessories
- Assist with loading and offloading stock items
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Familiar with Kampala streets and routes
- Responsible and reliable
- Must follow traffic laws
- Police Clearance Certificate. (This can be gotten from Interpol in Kololo at a fee)
- Possess valid motorcycle driving permit
- Valid National ID
- Polite & Descent
- The applicant must hold an Advanced Level of Education (A’ Level)
- Age: 18 – 35 years
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday
Preferably lives close to Kisaasi area
How To Apply for Ruby’s Gift Store Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter that should clearly state your salary expectation and indicate the position title as subject of Email.
Deadline: 7th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.