ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2022 – 25 Fresher Credit Officers (Group Lending)
Job Title: 25 Credit Officers (Group Lending) – ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2022
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd Profile:
Serving over 20,000 clients in 12 districts of the Mid-Western and Central region(s) of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX Branches in Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe. ENCOT’s mission is to provide microfinance services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
The role of this position is to provide direct sales of loans/credit services offered by ENCOT to customers and ensure loan 100% recovery of assigned loans portfolio (both current and past-due) in a manner that ensures maximum return while ensuring application of best practice and customer satisfaction in accordance with ENCOT’s strategic objectives and credit policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client mobilization and training.
- Loans processing.
- Loan recoveries.
- Customer care.
- Loans utilization follow-up.
- Delinquency management.
- Reporting as required.
- Contribution to general organization development as a key member of staff.
- Any other duties that can be competently and professionally performed.
- The ideal applicant must hold a diploma in Social Work, Education and Business Studies or any other related field.
- MUST be able to ride a motorcycle
- Below ages of 27 years.
- High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written, Verbal and Gesture).
- Thinking deeply, clearly and independently.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practicing change and innovation.
- Ability to work in teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to frequently travel to the field as required.
- Ability to work and live with rural communities especially the poor.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and basic Kiswahili.
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2022
All Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover letter and CV only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to any of the branches
The Head of Human Resources ENCOT Microfinance Ltd Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi P.O. BOX 389, Masindi-Uganda
Deadline: 8th July 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.