Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Procurement Officer
Job Title: Procurement Officer – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Implement Pride’s Procurement and Disposal Unit (PDU) activities regarding all equipment, stationery, services, works, contracts and non-consultancy services in line with PPDA, Prides policies and the corporate plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement activities of the PDU purchasing operations according to PPDA guidelines and the procurement policies and procedures of Pride.
- Maintain a prequalified list of suppliers, organise pre-bid meetings, bid closing and bid opening.
- Prepare contracts committee schedule and coordinate contracts committee meetings.
- Maintain overall procurement data.
Key performance indicators:
- Compliance with procurement and disposal manual in all PDU Activities.
- Timely presentation of reports.
- Appropriate notification to the bidders.
- Up-to-date and accessible procurement records.
Education and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management or any other related field.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) Level 4.
- At least two years of experience in a procurement environment or related field.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 9th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.